The SURFBIO Innovation Hub will offer new, industry-oriented, research services opened to industry and institutions, covering all the needs from the same place, and collecting activities together.
WE WILL ADDRESS INDUSTRIAL DEMANDS AND SUGGEST NEW FIELDS OF INTEREST!
Our Governance Advisory Committee will identify the most critical industrial needs, and the market trends that will provide a sustainable and well-established continuity of the Innovation Hub! For that, an access market strategy will be developed to identify industry and stakeholders needs to attract new clients, and we will develop the business plan accordingly!
- Training in colloid biology.
- Specialised research in cell-cell, cell-cell surfaces interaction applied to development of new bio products.
- Joint assessment services.
- Access to trained professionals & researchers through our CRM services.
- Safety related analysis.
- Enhanced production of bio-based products.
- Implementation of the Circular Economy Paradigm in industrial processes.
- Networking services.
We work on:
- Advanced materials
Are you a PhD student, or a Senior Researcher and want to be part of our Training sessions? Do not hesitate and leave us a message!
Are you an Industrial Professional, an SME, or Standardization body member interested in what our Innovation Hub has to offer? Contact us!